Assisted Living at Potomac House
We have an experienced staff who provide 24-hour care and assistance to each resident. We are dedicated to encouraging each resident to maintain a level of independence that is important to them. Our staff provide daily meals, snacks, house-keeping, trash and laundry services, medication assistance, and assistance with daily activities.
Residents of larger assisted living facilities tend to get "lost in the shuffle". At Potomac House, we have a maximum capacity of eight residents. Therefore, our staff will get to know everything about your loved one ensuring your loved one receives individualized care and personal attention.
- Option to participate in a house-call based primary medical care service . This means your loved one's primary care provider will come to him or her instead of trying to schedule transportation to and from the doctor's office.
- Medication reconciliation prepared by a pharmacist and supervised by our professional registered medication aides.
- Yummy and nutritious afternoon snacks.
- Private bedrooms with private and semi-private bathrooms.
- Hospice services.
- Meals celebrating the various holidays and seasons.
- Daily activities.
- Respite services providing a short-term stay to assist your loved in a time of transition.